Richter Designs builds customer confidence based on service and efficient pricing. Robert Richter will provide construction plans for houses and other buildings, allowing customers to streamline the design period into a few simple meetings without stressful pricing negotiations.
Pricing Information for Basic Houses
A firm quotation will be provided at the initial meeting.
- Unfinished basements are included in foundation plans
- A minimum initial payment of 40% (not less than $400) will be required
- Prices for “complex” designs may vary up to 25% from basic pricing as shown below
Basic One Level Design
- $1.75/sq. ft. (Minimum $800 charge)
Basic Two Level Design
- $1.50/sq. ft. (Minimum $1200 charge)
*There will be an extra charge to include a separate finished basement plan in the design.
Included in Basic Pricing:
- Meetings and consultation time, and preliminary design work emailed to customer in pdf format
- Printing for minimum 5 copies of final construction plans, typically on 11″ x 17″ final copy paper size
- Final digital PDF file(s) emailed to customer for use in digital permit application
- One revision after completion of final plans (scope of this revision to be reviewed with customer)
- Four Elevations (ie. front, left, rear, right)
- Main level plan
- Upper level plan for two-level designs
- Foundation level plan *(with finished basement level on separate sheet if required)
- One to two pages of detail sheets or more, as required for permit and construction purposes
*Prices will be reviewed periodically and may change without prior notice.
RRHouseplans@eastlink.ca | Ph: 902-266-1333